(Sponsored Post) G-SHOCK’s innovative and refined line of G-STEEL watches now offers a model with a high-tech carbon bezel. Standing out from other G-STEEL connected watches, this GSTB100X-1A offers a bezel formed from a lightweight carbon material that maintains G-SHOCK’s outstanding shock-resistance characteristics.
The watch’s all-black textured bezel here is quite distinctive. It is forged from a combination of TORAYCA® and NANOALLOY®, which is specially molded with forty layers of carbon sheets to create a unique lightweight, shock resistant structure.
G-SHOCK’s legendary full-case shock resistance ensures that the watch’s list of timekeeping features and Bluetooth-connected functions operate flawlessly. After a simple pairing process with the G-SHOCK Connected app on your cellphone – available for both iOS and Android – the G-SHOCK GSTB100X-1A allows the user to set the timer, set the alarm, specify the second timezone and even check the charge level.
Additionally, should you misplace your phone, simply pressing the “FIND” button on the side of the watch will set off a distinctive tone, as long as your phone is within transmitting distance. Other functions include Tough Solar in combination with power-saving technology for a stable supply of power, high brightness LED light illumination, and dual dial World Time.
Each GSTB100X-1A also comes equipped with standard G-SHOCK technology of shock resistance and 200 meters of water resistance, as well as luminous hands, world time / dual time display, daily alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer, date display and a full auto calendar -- all in a 53.8mm case.
Specifications: G-SHOCK G-STEEL GSTB100X-1A
• Carbon fiber bezel
• Shock Resistant
• Screw Lock Crown
• 200-meter water resistance
• Case / bezel material: Carbon / sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating, resin band
• Solar powered
• LED light (Super Illuminator), Afterglow
• Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
• Dual time (Home city time swapping)
• 1-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23:59'59, Measuring mode: split time
• Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
• Daily alarm
• Battery level indicator
• Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• Date display
• Day indicator
• Regular timekeeping, Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
• Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge), 24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
• Size of case: 58.1 X 53.8 X 14.1 mm
• Total weight: 101 g
• LED: White